How to recover from Covid-19 while on Traya treatment?
Traya treatment is completely safe and here's why you should continue with your hair regime even if you're recovering from COVID-19.
If you've recently been diagnosed with COVID-19, you probably will have several questions. And one of those questions would be how to recover while you are on Traya treatment.
The COVID-19 recovery process, including how quickly you can expect to recover, depends on whether you have a mild, moderate or severe case of the illness. After having recovered from coronavirus infection, it is important to follow a healthy lifestyle and also take note of any alarming signals.
And here, we want to inform you about the risk associated with testing Covid positive while being on Traya treatment.
Well, firstly there is absolutely NO risk if you continue your treatment while being Covid positive.
And secondly, there are several benefits of not giving it up during the recovery period. Here are the reasons how Traya treatment helps post covid:
- Lack of nutrition and the triggered stress increase hair fall (Telogen Effluvium). Continuing your treatment will help in relieving anxiety, loss of energy, laziness, and digestion problems.
- Another reason that one must not stop the treatment is to avoid excess hair fall post covid. Traya treatment will detoxify the gut and also helps improve overall gut health. It also reduces internal inflammation.
- Detox tablets provide extra digestive enzymes to promote digestion and relieve stomach pain and bloating problems.
- Traya Multivitamin Tablets help to improve your metabolism functions and immune system. It cures iron deficiency which leads to a decrease in hair fall and promotes your body to create and preserve new cells.
So to sum up all your questions, here are a few FAQs and a quick recap of what we said before:
Can you consume medicines for Covid-19 and Traya tablets at the same time?
- Yes, you can.
Will there be a change in dosage?
- No, there won’t be any change in the dosage.
Is it safe? Are there any side effects?
- It is safe and there are no side effects.
Do our medicines help improve immunity?
- Yes, it helps improve immunity.
Will it help prevent post-covid hair loss?
- It definitely will.
Therefore, continue your Traya treatment if you are suffering from or have already recovered from Covid-19. The treatment will be helpful in the recovery process as it boosts your body’s strength and immunity.
Please note Traya herbs will not help you with any Covid symptoms so please consult your doctor and recover soon. Hang in there, we are with you.