Why home remedies for hair loss not showing visible results?
Are you using any home remedies for hair loss and still not getting results? Read the blog to know why home remedies don't work and what must be done to prevent hair loss?
We try different kinds of home remedies for hair fall at home. But sometimes, it doesn’t show visible results. Some of the reasons are- As long as we should try these remedies, we don't try. And many times, hair loss starts because of some serious internal problems, which cannot be treatable by home remedies. We will discuss all these issues related to hair fall and home remedies.
What's The Difference between Hair Fall & Hair Loss?
Hair growth has a cycle, the first is a growing phase which is called Anagen, the second phase is the resting phase, and the last one is the shedding phase or Telogen phase. And after the Telogen phase, there's new hair growth. This shedding phase is normal for the human body. 50 to 100 hair strands fall every day while combing or bathing etc. This hair growth cycle does not cause any baldness or decrease in volume. In case you notice an excess hair fall than the normal amount or changes in your hair volume, then it is abnormal. It is called hair loss and you need professional help. Hair loss is due to underlying factors such as nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalances, environmental damage, and nutritional deficiencies. Types and amounts of hair loss vary with genetic makeup and gender. For example, female-pattern hair loss, male-pattern hair loss, thinning of hair, and alopecia areata.
How To Stop Hair Fall Immediately At Home
- Hair Oil Massage: The most important is to take care of our hair by keeping it clean and maintaining it with good natural products. Our everyday hair washing and drying methods are important if we want to avoid hair fall. Don’t be harsh to your hair. Oil massage is the easiest process in every hair care regime. A regular coconut oil massage from the roots to the tip will help strengthen hair growth. Apply oil on the scalps and give it a gentle massage. It will increase the blood flow to the hair follicles. This method also cuts down on stress by cooling our heads. Which is one of the causes of hair fall. You can also apply olive, mustard, or amla hair oil for massage.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seed hormones promote hair regrowth. It is a good source of nicotinic acid and protein that strengthens the hair roots and prevents breakage. Fenugreek seeds contain hormones called antecedents that rebuild damaged follicles. In water, soak the fenugreek seeds overnight and grind them to make a paste. Apply the paste on the hair and cover it with a towel or shower cap for 30 minutes. Rinse it well. Apply this remedy every morning for at least one month to see visible results.
- Onion Juice: Onion is rich in high sulfur that helps with several hair conditions that cause hair to fall out. Onion juice helps to circulate blood to the hair follicles, regenerates them, and minimizes inflammation. Onions contain great healing properties which are effective in treating conditions like female pattern baldness or androgenic alopecia. Extract the juice of an onion, apply on the scalp and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash it off with clean normal water and then shampoo your hair.
- Beetroot: Beetroot juice is rich in potassium, proteins, potassium, phosphorus, carbohydrates, and calcium along with Vitamin C and B. Try to keep either beetroot juice in your diet or eat it as a salad. Lettuce, spinach, and carrot juice also keep your hair healthy and prevent hair fall.
- Flax Seed: Flax seeds encourage hair growth and prevent further hair fall because these seeds are rich in fatty acids. One tablespoon of flax seeds (freshly grounded) is to be consumed with a glass of water each morning. Whole flax seeds can be added to the salad and soups as well.
Why Do Home Remedies Fail To Solve Your Hair Fall Problems?
Many of us prefer using home remedies for hair fall instead of visiting any salon. So, if you are wondering, do home remedies for hair fall work? The answer is Yes, but many treatments haven't been developed to treat the root cause of hair-related problems. So they're unlikely to have any effect on your hair problems. You might find some unwanted effects. But they do cure many primary hair-related problems.
What Do Traya Hair Experts Recommend?
To strengthen your hair, to prevent it from falling out, and to maintain the health of your hair, our Traya Hair Experts Recommend you some important points which you must follow.
- Dietary Changes: Add these important foods to your daily diet plan if you want your hair to be healthy and strong.
- Fatty Fishes: Some types of fish have essential fatty acids, including vitamin D and omega-3. Example: Herring, Mackerel, Tuna, and Salmon. Fatty fishes are also a good source of B vitamins, selenium, and all of these help to keep our hair healthy.
- Eggs: Eggs are nature’s multivitamin because they contain a variety of vitamins, proteins, minerals, and other nutrients. Some of these are related to selenium, and zinc. Eggs are a great source of protein, which helps to stop hair from losing. A low-protein diet can lead to hair loss and less hair growth. Eggs also have biotin, which is also good for skin, and nail health.
- Leafy Greens: Dark green leafy vegetables like Spinach, Kale, and Collards are full of nutrients that prevent hair breakage. These leafy green vegetables contain iron, vitamin A, folate, beta carotene, and vitamin C. One cup of cooked spinach contains 6 milligrams of iron, a nutrient that is important for healthy hair. Another important nutrient found in leafy greens that plays a role in hair health is Vitamin A. It helps your body make an oil called sebum that moisturizes the scalp and protects hair.
- Fruits: Berry, Oranges, Apricot, Cherries, Grapes etc. these fruits are rich in compounds that are important for keeping our hair healthy, including vitamin C and antioxidants. They contain antioxidants, including vitamin C, which can help to protect hair follicles from radicals. Vitamin C also helps your body to make collagen, which is one of the proteins that help prevent hair loss.
- Nuts and Seeds: Nuts are an excellent source of nutrients that are important for preventing hair loss, and promoting hair growth, including vitamin E, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, and omega-3 fatty acids. If you’re worried about hair loss, include Walnuts, Brazil nuts, Almonds, Chia seeds in your diet plan. Zinc and selenium are two elements that your body can’t make. So you can get them through foods like nuts. These trace elements are important for hair growth.
- Herbs & Supplements: Five magical herbs to fight hair falls are_
- Fenugreek-Fenugreek seeds known as methi in India, are amazing for your hair health. Applying fenugreek seed paste is the best home remedy for hair loss, it can increase hair growth and thickness.
- Curry leaves- Curry leaves are easily available. It is rich in antioxidants which help the scalp to moisturize.
- Amla- Amla is loaded with vitamin C.
- Aloe vera- Aloe vera gel, moistures our hair.
- Bhringraj- Bhringraj treats dandruff and dry scalp. It also cures baldness and prevents graying hair.
Five supplements to fight hair falls are-
- Iron: Some iron-rich food sources are red meat, leafy greens.
- Biotin: Biotin-rich foods you can add to your diet are Whole grains, Meat, and Egg.
- Vitamin C: Kiwi, Bell Pepper, Citrus fruits, etc.
- Vitamin D: Tuna fish, Cod liver oil, Herring fish, Eggs, Mushrooms.
- Zinc: Ginger, Turmeric, Broccoli, Meat, Nuts, and Seeds.
- lifestyle Changes: Maintain this lifestyle for strong and healthy hair.
- Shampoo- It is important to understand your scalp type to choose the right shampoo. You try our Traya’s hair test to know your hair type or problems. Shampoo your hair three times a week to keep it clean.
- Conditioner- Using a good conditioner after shampoo works magically. Don’t miss this step. It conditions your hair deeply by making it smooth and silky. Avoid applying conditioner to your scalp.
- Diet and Exercise- Daily exercise and a healthy diet make not only your body strong and healthy but also your hair.
- Chemical Treatments- If any home remedies for hair fall are not working then you may need chemical treatment. Contact your dermatologist for any type of treatment.
- Oiling- Massage your scalp with coconut oil at least three times a week. It will stop hair thinning and promote hair growth. Oiling your scalp also increases blood circulation around hair follicles.
- Get Regular Trims- One home remedy for Split Ends is to apply some red lentil paste at the tip of your hair. After that, when it is dry, rub it by hand and wash it. It is also necessary to trim your hair three inches every three months.
- Stress- Stay stress-free as much as possible because stress leads us to hair fall.
- Hair Care Routine: Follow this hair care routine to get lovely hair.
- Wash our hair at least twice or thrice a week to keep it clean from pollution and to maintain the natural oils in our hair. But if you are living in an area with high pollution and high humidity, then you must wash your hair daily. Always use normal freshwater.
- If you want to get rid of any broken hair or split ends, it is advised to trim your hair at least once every three months. It will help to prevent further breakage.
- Comb your hair very gently, especially when it is wet. Always use a wide-toothed comb. If possible, then try to use a wooden comb.
- Always use heat protection spray before using any electrical tools. And avoid direct sun rays, use a scarf to protect your hair from UV rays.
- Avoid chemical hair products as much as possible. Try to use natural products. Read every instruction before using it.
- Use hair masks at least once a week. It is one of the best home remedies for hair fall
- Make loose hairdos before sleeping.
- Eat healthily.