5 Healthy Breakfast Recipes With Basic Ingredients To Work On Your Hair Health While In A Lock Down
Read the article to know about some easy and healthy breakfast recipes that you can easily prepare at home.
Breakfast means breaking the overnight fasting period early in the morning. Breakfast is often called 'the most important meal of the day' as it replenishes your supply of glucose to boost your energy levels and alertness, while also providing other essential nutrients required for good health. Studies suggest that people who skip breakfast are more likely to overeat later in the day as they are constantly combating irregular energy levels. Skipping the morning meal imbalances your body’s rhythm of fasting and eating and you feel zipzapped all day.
Try the below given healthy breakfast recipes to give a kickstart to your day:
Waking up: The first thing you have in the morning is critical for your body. The worst thing you can do is start with tea or coffee.Most of us like to kick off our day with a morning cup of tea or coffee, but it is actually harmful as in the long run it can lead to gastric acidity and also to note that breakfast with tea, coffee hinders iron absorption.
You may rather switch to one of these options below :
- 1 glass of hot water with lime, after all vitamin C will help us build our immunity.
- Hot water with soaked almonds
- Hot water with 2 to 3 prunes (If you need help with constipation)
Breakfast option 1: Eggs
- 1-3 egg whites with 1-2 blanched tomatoes
- 2-3 medium mixed veg pattice. Recipe Here.
- Sweet potato pattice. Recipe Here.
Breakfast option 3: Chillas
- Moong dal chilla with plain or add grated carrot or paneer Recipe here
- Beetroot chilla with grated veggies Recipe here
- Oats Chilla Recipe here
Breakfast option 4: Parantha
- Multi grain stuffed veg paratha, try to use multiple flours here to up the nutrition level. Add loads of coriander and enjoy with green chutney or coconut chutney.
Breakfast option 5: Moong dal idli
- Soak moong dal in water for 2 hours and blend it into a smooth batter.
- To this batter add curd, whisk and mix well. Take oil in pan and add cumin, channa dal, ginger, chilli to it and saute until golden brown.
- To this add grated carrot, and add this sauted mass to batter with coriander leaves. Brush oil on the idli plate, fill the wells with batter. Steam for 15 minuts and serve hot with coriander chutney.
Get in touch with our hair experts to know about your customised diet plan while being on traya treatment.
Popular ArticlesHair fall solution for men | Hair fall treatment for women | Almond oil for hair | Hair thinning | Henna for hair | Coconut oil for hair | Hair types | Tea tree oil for hair | Herbal hair oil | Digestion tablets | Hair growth ingredients | Multivitamins tablets | Herbal tablets | Hair fall treatment | Hair care tips | Hair fall symptoms | How to stop receding hairline | What does minoxdil do | Foods to avoid for healthy hair | Hair treatment online |
Buy Multivitamin Tablet | Buy Hair Fall Tablets | Buy Herbal Tablets | Buy Minoxidil 5% | Buy Herbal Hair Oil | Buy Hair Fall Shampoo | Buy Anti Dandruff Shampoo | Buy Hair Root Serum | Buy Digestion Tablets | Buy Shatavari Ghrita | Buy Minoxidil 2% |