Stop Hair Loss And Reduce Pitta Dosha With One Secret Ingredient!
Ayurveda states that high pitta could result in hair loss. Find out more about what is pitta and ways to reduce it along with a super ingredient to stop hair loss.
Amla or Amalaki is scientifically known as Emblica Officinalis or Phyllanthus Emblica. For those of us not fluent in Latin, it is known as the Indian Gooseberry. You are likely to find this in most Indian households during the winter. It is a part of Triphala, the famed ayurvedic rasayana which works as a health booster for your immunity, metabolism, and digestion. Not just that, but amla is also one of the key ingredients of Chyawanprash, you recall eating that don’t you?
According to ayurveda, pitta dosha is one of three doshas or energies that govern bodily functioning. Pitta dosha consists of the elements of fire and water. An excess of this dosha causes too much heat in your body, which can lead to several health conditions and hair loss.
Amalaki is used in Tatva Hair ras and Scalp Oil. It aids in pacifying the heat caused by pitta dosha. Basically, an internal cooler. And it also helps flush out toxins. We realize at this point you probably have a lot of questions, so let’s begin!
How does Pitta Dosha help stop hair fall?
Ayurvedic science : Behind the scenes or how to stop hair fall due to pitta dosha imbalances?
The pitta dosha is responsible for the metabolic activity in hair - this includes the production of the hair proteins and pigment. When pitta is out of balance, these factors start to change and can lead to premature hair thinning and greying. In some cases, when the pitta imbalance is high, it can cause hair loss by overheating the hair follicles. Pitta imbalances typically have inflammation associated with them, which can cause damage to both the structure and color of the hair (no your serum won’t fix it). Pitta imbalances can lead to inflammation in different parts of the hair shaft and the root, which eventually results in thinning of the hair.
How do we use Amalaki to stop your hair loss?
(internal) Hair Ras, which is for internal consumption -
Amalaki is an excellent Rasayana. It is rich in phytonutrients, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants and thus reduces the activity of free radicals. It is the richest source of vitamin C thus helps in increasing scalp circulation and stimulating healthy growth. It also helps produce collagen protein. This helps in stimulating hair growth, length, and volume-wise. Collagens replace the dead cells of hair follicles with new hair cells.
(external) Scalp Oil, which is for topical application -
Amalaki is used in Traya’s hair fall solution to reduce hair fall and trigger hair regrowth.
We also use this magic herb in our Scalp Oil. When used as an oil, amla can strengthen the scalp and hair, reduce premature greying and stimulate hair growth. Moreover, it also prevents dandruff, scalp irritation and dryness. So now you know that amla is not the humble weird fruit you thought it was. And you know the best part about how Traya uses it - it's not Chyawanprash.
Also Read : Amla for Grey Hair
How To Stop Hair Fall? Home Remedies, and Treatment
Here are a few natural remedies you can try at home to stop hair loss.
Are you struggling with hair fall and thinking how to stop hair fall immediately at home? This is a common issue and lots of people across the world are suffering from it. Well, there are various things you can try to stop your hair fall. However, they are completely based on the cause of why you are losing your hair.
Whether your hair fall is due to some short-term or chronic health problem, there are some ways that you can protect your hair efficiently. So, if you are looking for the best hair growth oil or searching for the best ayurvedic treatment for hair fall, follow the below-mentioned list. tips.
Here Are The 12 Most Crucial Tips on How to Stop Hair Fall:
- Mediterranean Diet
A study conducted in 2018, suggested that a diet incorporated with fresh herbs and raw vegetables, for example, a mediterranean diet can help in risk reduction for male as well as female patterned baldness. If you want to know how to prevent hair fall, include these foods in your diet chart — such as basil, parsley, green salad. You can get the best hair growth oil from Traya. You need the best ayurvedic treatment for hair fall to give a natural look to your hair.
Hair is made of a special protein known as keratin.According to a 2017 study, around 100 participants with hair fall also observed deficiency related to amino acid, amino acids are formed upon digestion of dietary protein. So, eating a healthy protein diet can help prevent hair fall. You can add these foods to your diet like beans, eggs, nuts, peas, chicken, fish, low-fat items, and turkey. If you are looking for effective treatment, you can get the best hair growth oil.
- Vitamin A
Vitamin A is made of retinoids that can help in the development of hair growth. It will also help with the production of sebum, making the scalp healthy to retain more hair.
So, if you are thinking how to stop hair fall immediately using vitamin A? Start by adding some rich vitamin A source food like sweet peppers, sweet potatoes, and spinach. Also, you can use Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall. Traya offers amazing products to choose from.
Researchers have illustrated that vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc, selenium, and iron are crucial for your hair growth. If you want the best ayurvedic tablets for hair growth, you can get the best one on the web. They will additionally help with the process of retention, especially with cell production. You can easily discover multivitamins at some drugstore or grocery store or consult your doctor if you want to know how to reduce hair fall and increase hair growth. Traya offers the best hair growth oil to make your hair shiny and look enticing.
- Sesame Oil
This is the one excellent ayurvedic treatment for hair fall. It is the best hair growth oil that is used for hair growth in Ayurveda. This oil is directly extracted from the sesame seed. Sesame oil is an outstanding element for conditioning, nourishing, and advancing the growth of your hair by increasing blood circulation in the scalp The antimicrobial elements in sesame oil can help in curing scalp infections. You can also take ayurvedic tablets for hair growth. They are additionally effective for hair fall treatment.
Also Read : Ayurvedic Treatment For Hair Fall
- Neem Oil
This is known as the most beneficial and best ayurvedic treatment for hair fall. This oil is directly extracted from the seeds of the neem tree. Neel oil is full of antifungal, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory elements, and contains fatty acids, and Vitamin E.
This oil helps you stay away from hair lice and dandruff, repair damaged cuticles, decrease irritation and redness due to eczema and advance hair growth. It is also the best treatment for hair loss and prevents premature greying of your hair.
- Almond Oil
Undoubtedly, it is an ideal ayurvedic treatment for hair fall. Almond oil is a great source of vitamin E. This oil is highly rich in antioxidants, fatty acids, magnesium, and protein. They help in decreasing breakage of the hair and advance hair growth. If you are looking for fast hair growth , this oil is highly considered. Also, you can use Minoxidil for hair fall. It is one of the effective treatments and also stimulates regrowth of hair.
Biotin is a part of a crucial enzyme that serves in the fatty acid synthesis cycle. This cycle is important for overall hair development.So, you can experience hair fall in case you are suffering from this problem.
- Saw Palmetto
This herb comes from the fruit of the dwarf pine tree. This is a very beneficial herb for men to keep testosterone levels up. One study revealed that 60% of people consuming saw palmetto get enhanced hair growth.
Ginseng comprises some phytochemicals, which is also one of the best herbs for hair growth.
- Regular Washing
Regular hair wash is also an ideal way to protect your hair against hair fall. It will keep your hair and scalp clean and healthy. The main key is to utilize a mild shampoo. Traya shampoo i.e. Hair fall shampoo and Anti dandruff shampoo are the best for cleansing hair. It nourishes, strengthens hair, removes dandruff and removes irritation from scalp.
- Coconut Oil
According to an analysis, scientists found that coconut oil is one of the great sources to protect your hair from damage and prevent ultraviolet (UV) rays.
Coconut oil contains lauric acid that can help bind protein in your hair. It will protect your hair against hair breakage from the strand and root. If you massage coconut oil into your hair scalp daily, it will improve blood circulation and help your hair to grow again.
Can Pitta Dosha Imbalance Cause Hair Fall?
Wondering how to stop hair fall if you have pitta dosha imbalance ? Read below.
Pitta dosha is a primary function in the body of a human. Pitta is connected with water and fire, the two most important natural elements. Pitta is a family of three doshas. All three doshas are at their maximum levels to assure better health. When any of the doshas are reduced, it prompts an imbalance resulting in poor health. When pitta becomes imbalanced, it leads to an excessive amount of pitta in the body. This is a big problem and can create lots of health issues. At this time, you have to cleanse the amount of excess pitta.
Pitta dosha maintains metabolic movement in your hair. When pitta is maintained, the hair looks thick and straight. A pitta dosha imbalance can result in premature thinning and greying of hair. A high imbalance of pitta dosha can cause serious hair falls. Also, it can damage the color and texture of your hair.
As per the Ayurveda, a high amount of pitta in your body is enhanced by an excessive amount of spicy foods, hot climate, sour and salty food, coffee, tea meats, alcohol, and smoking. Consuming oily, fried, acidic, and greasy foods also enhances pitta in the body. Some herbs can improve your pittas like Shatavari and vegetables. They can increase the asthidhathu quality that is very effective and beneficial for treating hair loss.
Ayurvedic Remedies To Balance Pitta Dosha
Some Do’s And Don'ts
- Do not wash your hair regularly. Excessive washing can damage your hair. The oiling is good. You can utilize Traya hair oil or hair products before taking a shower. It will help nourish your hair and scalp and give you natural hair color.
- You also take body massage with warm oil. They will help maintain balance with your pitta dosha. Use Traya products to control hair fall and premature greying of hair.
- Diminish your stress level by meditating or Yoga. They will enormously affect the health of your hair. You also can use triphala for hair fall.
- With some simple lifestyle changes, you can balance your pitta and get lustrous and healthy locks. Let’s discuss some crucial Ayurvedic diets to reduce your pitta.
Diet To Diminish Your Pitta Dosha
This is a universal question that lots of people ask – How to balance Pitta? To manage your pitta dosha, you have to incorporate some simple changes in your diet. Diet is the most important element to control your pitta. Let’s discuss some of the crucial dietary tips to decrease your pitta.
- Try to eat a pitta pacifying diet which incorporates mushrooms, leafy greens, sprouts, cucumber, potatoes, cabbage, berries, melons, apples, quinoa, peas, rice, kidney beans, tapioca, moong dal, lentils, and black beans.
- You can also consume grains i.e. quinoa, oats, rice, pasta, and wheat.
- Try to include legumes, i.e. split peas, lentils, soybeans, white beans, and black beans in your diet.
- You have to incorporate almonds, sunflower seeds, coconut, and pumpkin seeds into your dietary list.
- Some foods should be avoided like, white sugar, honey, sesame oil, chicken, beef, salmon, cashews, walnut, salted butter, brown rice, urad dal, corn, grapefruit, bananas, pineapple, beets, turnips, tamarind, eggplant, tomatoes, and garlic.
- Some heavy foods such as deep fried or any other calorie dense food should be avoided. You have to try some light food that can be digested easily.
- Try to consume some vegetables and fruits before or after your meal for great effect.
- Also, you have to add some spices like coriander, turmeric, fennel, and cumin while cooking.
Try to make yourself hydrated and drink plenty of water. For more download our generic diet plan here.
Herbs To Reduce Pitta
There are lots of home remedies to balance your pitta dosha hair fall. They comprise herbs that are helpful for your pitta. Ayurvedic pitta home remedies are the best way to reduce your pitta faster.
- Amalaki or amla is the greatest ancient home remedy for pitta dosha. It can help to cleanse the excessive amount of pitta from your digestive system. Amla is a fruit and can be eaten. Amalaki is a capsule and can be taken as a medicine to control your pitta dosha.
- Neem is also a great herb that helps to reduce pitta dosha. Neem is bitter but it is the best medicine to control your pitta. Neem is available in the form of herbs and tablets as well.
- Triphala is great for your hair. Triphala capsules are developed from three combinations of fruits that are extremely helpful in reducing your pitta.
- Ghee made of cow’s milk is a robust source to decrease Pitta faster.
- Kalyanaka Ghritham is ayurvedic ghee that contains herbs like Triphala, Pomegranate, and Indian madder. They will also help control your Pitta dosha.
- Cumin seeds or Jeera with lukewarm water can be consumed after your lunch. This is one of the best home remedies to reduce your Pitta dosha.
- Elaichi or Cardamom is a fundamental spice that is efficient in decreasing your Pitta.
Yoga Poses To Control Pitta
Yoga is the all-time best for everything and enhances body heat. It is essential to perform yoga based on pitta dosha that doesn’t heal your body. It is suggested to perform yoga in the early morning or evening. Let’s discuss some great yoga poses that can help decrease pitta levels in your body.
- Balasana - The Child Pose. You have to sit on your knees with the help of your hand. Now, bring both hands to the sides of your knees. After that, twist your head and try to touch the floor with the help of your forehead.
- Marjaryasana incorporates taking your knee and hand in position. Hold your hand on the floor. Now, inhale by arching your spine to build a cat position.
- Bhujangasana or Cobra is also an effective yoga pose for pitta dosha. You have to lay down on your stomach with the help of your hands under the shoulder. Then, try to lift your shoulders and head. Now, inhale and exhale while lowering yourself down.
- Jathara Parivartanasana or also called Spinal twist is another great yoga position for pitta. You have to lie down on your back. Then, bend your knees and lift your feet. Don’t forget that your calf should be parallel to the floor. Put both your shoulders out and then inhale. Twist your knees to the left side while exhaling.
- You can also perform pranayama and breathing exercises altogether. Sheetali pranayama is one of the effective exercises that incorporate inhaling from your mouth and exhaling from your nose.
Natural Remedies To Stop Hair Loss
You still may have a question in your mind - how to stop hair fall naturally? No doubt, hair is the most important part of your body and looks. There is no problem enhancing your hair in case you are not satisfied with it. In case you want to regrow the lost hair, or you want to stop hair loss , you can try some of these natural remedies. So, if you want to know how to reduce hair fall at home, here are some points that can help you.
If you want to know how to stop hair loss from stress? Messaging can be the best option. Massaging your scalp will help to restore the growth of your hair. This can be used in a combination of hair masks and hair oils. It stimulates your scalp and enhances the thickness of your hair. Massaging your scalp every day can help alleviate your stress. Still want to know how to stop excessive hair fall? Let’s move to the next point.
Aloe vera is a famous ayurvedic herb that is used to treat hair fall problems. It additionally pacifies your scalp and makes your hair smooth. Aloe vera is an excellent herb that can unblock hair follicles and eliminate dandruff, which is being blocked by an excess amount of oil. You can put pure aloe vera gel on the scalp of your hair 2-3 times a week. You can also utilize some Traya products, they contain Aloe vera and other significant herbs that benefit your hair.
No doubt, Coconut is the best hair growth oil. Coconut oil comprises fatty acids that infuse within the hair and help alleviate protein loss. You can use coconut oil before or after hair wash based on the type of hair you have. If you have oily hair, you can leave it for the whole night or several hours before you wash your hair. You also can have a gentle coconut oil massage to improve your hair growth. However, if you have dry hair, you can utilize it as a leave-in treatment.minoxidil for hair fall treatment is additionally an excellent way to treat your hair loss issues.
Viviscal is a sort of natural supplement for hair growth. It comprises Amino Mar C also known as the marine complex. This is derived from vitamins, sharks, minerals, and mollusk powder. These elements help to strengthen existing cells and regrow new cells. This is the best ayurvedic tablet for hair growth.
Taking omega fatty acids will help to enhance your hair since they’re filled with polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA).Fish oil is a naturally rich source for PUFA. Eating an omega supplement can help increase hair length and density and also decrease hair fall. Omega fatty supplements help the cells to work efficiently and can increase immunity. You can also get this in tablet form. This is one of the best ayurvedic tablets for hair growth.
Best Food For Healthy Hair
Eggs are an incredible element that is rich in biotin and protein. Your hair is created from a structural protein known as keratin. Luckily both biotin and keratin are present in eggs, making it an useful ingredient for hair loss treatment. Biotin in egg helps break down the protein into amino acids that are building blocks of the hair. Eggs additionally comprise significant components like Vitamin A and Zinc.
Spinach comprises vitamin A, which is required for sebum production and helps generate oil in the scalp. An excessive amount of sebum can result in an oily scalp while its absence can be the reason for dry scalp.
Spinach additionally comprises nutrients i.e. vitamin C, vitamin E, iron, and biotin. Iron is an important mineral, which supplies oxygen to the hair follicles. As per research, iron deficiency is associated with hair fall or baldness. Also, you can utilize the best ayurvedic tablets for hair growth.
Blueberries are rich in vitamin C and they accelerate collagen production. It is an essential protein that forms the structure of your hair. They also comprise antioxidants that eliminate free radicals.
Salmon is a kind of fatty fish that contains a huge amount of omega 3 fatty acids ( PUFA) . They are associated with hair density. According to research, taking omega 3 fatty acid decreases hair loss and increases hair density.
Salmon additionally comes with selenium, vitamin D3, biotin, and vitamin B. These ingredients can help advance hair growth and provide shine to the hair.
So, if you want to enhance your hair growth and are looking for the best treatment to manage hair loss, get in touch with our hair experts. We will have customised plans available and are willing to help you answer everything you need to know about how to stop hair fall with the combined power of Allopathy, Ayurveda and Nutrition.