People hunt for products so their hair shines long and strong. They go for therapies and sessions, engage in medical treatments, and spend thousands of their savings on hair treatment. And unfortunately, the results are immediate and short term. And in the long-run, the effects may be even more devastating. Sadly the money, effort, and time all go in vain.
The lifestyle adopted today is unhealthy. Dirt, pollution, poor diet, and stress are other factors that make your lifestyle more defective. All of these contribute to never-ending hair issues. One of the smart ways to treat these hair issues is by opting for natural treatment through medicinal herbs.
Brahmi – a magical potion for your hair
Brahmi is the ancient herb of India. It is known for its medicinal properties that stimulate the nervous system and brain. It has significance in Ayurvedic treatment. It works to act as an energetic agent for nerves and it contains regenerating substances.
It is one of the important herbs in Ayurveda that helps for strengthening, shining, and growing hair. It also provides nutrients to the scalp and makes hair strong. Brahmi has gained a lot of popularity as a stress-reducing element. Brahmi has been used in Indian traditional medicine for the last 3000 years. This herb is also mentioned in the ancient texts of India, Charaka Samhita, and Sushruta Samhita. Brahmi Ghrit and Brahmi are said to be an energizing herb in the Sushruta Samhita.
The word Brahmi is derived from Brahman or Hindu god Brahma. Therefore, Brahmi means the power of Brahma. Brahmi gives strength to the nervous system. The plant of Brahmi is succulent. It is spread over land and can store excess water. The flowers of Brahmi are white, pink, and blue. Brahmi grows in humid areas mostly.
Check Out Our Ingredients Page To Learn More About Brahmi
Facts about Brahmi:
Botanical Name: Bacopa Monnieri
Common Names: Brahmi, Jalbuti, Jal Brahmi, Neer Brahmi, Jal Navari
Sanskrit Name: Brahmi
Useful parts: leaves, stem
Learn More About The Health Benefits Of Brahmi Here
Brahmi benefits for hair
Many herbs have qualities like Brahmi and these herbs are Aloe Vera, Lavender, etc. Brahmi is one of the effective herbs for everyone because it works for controlling hair fall and other hair issues. Brahmi for hairs is extremely beneficial for improving the quality of hair. Some of the benefits of Brahmi for hair are presented in the following points:
- It possesses the features of a healing scalp mainly.
- Brahmi leaves for hair help eradicate dandruff.
- The Brahmi plant for hair consists of many nutrients like Calcium, Zinc, Vitamin C, etc. which save our physical conditions from deficiency.
- Triterpenoids of Brahmi help in the formation of collagen and curing of any effect. By using Brahmi, one can see the difference in hair growth.
- On the other hand, Alkaloids help in the formation of protein. Brahmi reduces strain hormones referred to as cortisol in our body. High cortisol levels imply extended hair fall consequently.
- Brahmi oil is utilized for hair growth. Applying Brahmi oil can assist us with regrowing hair and save us from baldness. Brahmi oil is a regenerative herb that has been utilized for years as a medication.
- Brahmi oil is very good for treating dry hair and preventing hair fall. The antioxidant component in it not only cures the dryness of your hair but also helps in making your hair healthy.
How to Use Brahmi Leaves Oil for Hair
Brahmi leaves oil is an ayurvedic herbal and medicated oil used for memory loss, hair fall, and stress disorders. It provides nourishment to the scalp and penetrates the scalp skin, which helps in preventing hair loss and strengthening hair roots. The massage with Brahmi Oil improves blood circulation to the scalp, further providing beneficial effects for hair growth.
To benefit from Brahmi oil you need not hunt for it in stores. You can easily prepare Brahmi oil at home using Brahmi leaves. All you need is some Brahmi leaves which are easily available online. You can purchase it from Traya shop.
You need two carrier oils for this recipe.
- Coconut Oil – For Hair problem
- Sesame Oil – For VATA Disorders of Mental stress
- Take Brahmi leaves and put them in water.
- Boil the water with Brahmi leaves and then simmer the mixture until the 1/4 part of the water remains.
- Then add base oil in the solution and simmer the mixture until the water gets evaporated and only the base oil remains.
- Now, leave it for 24 hours, and the next day, separate the oil and discard the herbal residues. If required, filter the oil using a clean cotton cloth.
Benefits of Brahmi Powder
Like Brahmi leaves, one can use Brahmi powder for solving hair issues. Brahmi powder has immense benefits for hair. Brahmi’s constituents are of massive importance so its powder will also help in many ways.
- For a smooth treatment of hair; Brahmi powder will show a positive effect.
- It provides strength to hair and reduces the number of hair fall each day.
- Regular use of this powder will reduce the breakage of hairs.
- Continuous use will also make hair silky and shiny.
- Hair loss solution will be found by using Brahmi powder for hair.
- One can get rid of dandruff as well.
- Proper nourishment along with blackening of hair will be obtained by using this.
How to make use of Brahmi Powder?
- You can add Brahmi powder to your hair masks, serums, oil, hair cream, etc.
- Mixing some other herbal ingredients with these items will intensify the solution.
Brahmi Powder for health benefits
The powder extract of the Brahmi plant also helps in health-related problems like Gastric. Brahmi powder is beneficial for the proper functioning of the organs. As it helps in uprooting life-threatening diseases, so its powder plays a beneficial role. Furthermore, skin becomes glow and smooth. It helps to remove uneven tones of skin. Fine lines and spots are also healed by using powder or Brahmi.
Uses of Brahmi Leaves
Besides hair solution, Brahmi leaves can be used for varied purposes.
- Brahmi leaves also control hormonal balance.
- All types of stress-related problems like anxiety are solved by the usage of Brahmi leaves.
- When Brahmi is mixed in a tea or chewed as normal leaves, it can augment your breathing condition.
- It has been experimented with as a medicine for treating bronchitis, congestion, chest colds, and blocked sinuses.
- It can eliminate excess mucus and cure the inflammation in the throat and respiratory organs with rapid relief.
- When taken in the form of tea, leaves, etc. Brahmi can lead the immune system to a necessary level.
- The nutrients consist of antioxidant compounds to make the immune system work against pathogens, viruses, or bacterial infection.
- The blood sugar level is also maintained highly and very good for the patients with blood pressure.
- The leaves of Brahmi are used for treating epilepsy.
- Neurological and bipolar disorders are also treated with Brahmi leaves.
Helpful tip: brew some Brahmi leaves every time you make a cup
Benefits of Brahmi Hair Oil
Now you must be aware of Brahmi of tea to benefit from the Brahmi plant, how it is beneficial for hair. In addition to enhancing the quality of your hair, Brahmi is used to achieve flawless skin. It is an Ayurveda medicine and used across the world for different purposes. brahmi hair oils are obtained from plants through the process of distillation.
While oils are most popular for their fragrant capabilities, they also contain strong chemical properties that can be beneficial for health. One benefit some essential oils have is improving hair health. Brahmi hair oil can do everything like strengthening, making shiny, etc.
Research says that it additionally has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties, which can improve scalp health. Mixing various drops of lavender oil into three tablespoons of oils like olive oil or melted coconut oil, and applying it will help strengthen immediately. Cedarwood vital oil is thought to promote hair increase and limit hair loss via balancing the oil-producing glands in the scalp. It also has antifungal and antibacterial properties, which can treat unique prerequisites that might also contribute to dandruff or hair loss.
Pro tip: Add a few drops of brahmi hair oil to your favorite carrier oil. Gently massage the oil using your fingertips. Let it sit for at least an hour before you take a shower.
Benefits of Brahmi Powder for Grey Hair
Greying of hair is usually regarded as a sign of aging. At times, greying begins even at a young age. The modern way of life with negative consuming habits and erratic lifestyle has prompted younger human beings to go grey with hair. Stress is one of the pinnacle contributors to the untimely greying of hair.
Nutritional deficiencies are amongst the causes of greying hair. Therefore, it is necessary to make certain that you eat wholesome to prevent greying and promote hair growth. Hair additionally begins to go grey due to a drop in the manufacturing of the darkish pigment – melanin in the hair roots.
Brahmi powder for grey hair can be used as a solution. Brahmi is most typically regarded for the cognitive packed vitamins it provides. It helps promote and improve cognitive competencies such as reminiscence and concentration. It is additionally known to help those struggling with Alzheimer's disease and dementia because it can help stimulate pathways that sufferers lack or are unable to create. It is additionally used as an immune system booster to fight off pathogens or microorganisms faster.
Also Read: Can Ayurveda Reverse Grey Hair
Brahmi for treating chronic health issues
Intake of Brahmi can additionally assist those who have respiratory issues. It offers quick relief to people dealing with congestion precipitated through frequent colds or even bronchitis. Brahmi is also regarded to help eliminate toxic cells that can later emerge as most cancer cells so it helps us stay healthier. Stress and anxiety can also be relieved with Brahmi because it offers calming and soothing properties.
Benefits of Brahmi for overall wellbeing
Brahmi plant for hair is not only beneficial for hair as it is having some other advantages too. It reduces swelling of any part and redness of the body. It helps in abating the saturation of pain. Brahmi leaves contain huge antioxidants properties that help in the regeneration of cells. Patients with high blood pressure may get an advantage using these leaves.
Ayurveda herbs and foods have been used for centuries in entire hair care solutions. Brahmi is truly one of the excellent herbs for the whole hair, brain, and other mental health issues. It stimulates hair growth, promotes cognitive memory function, rejuvenates the apprehensive system, calms and centers the mind, activates the crown chakra, and helps with herbal sleep.
Potential Side effects of Brahmi
Brahmi does not have any adverse side effects when compared with other drugstore medicines and commercial products. But too much consumption can lead to some short-term discomfort. You should always take some precautionary measures before consuming this powerful herb. It is advised to consult your doctor before you consume Brahmi for overall wellbeing. Excess intake of Brahmi Vati may cause the following impacts:
- It may result in loss of appetite
- It may result in minor to severe headache
- You might feel nervous or anxious with an overdose of Brahmi
- You may feel dizzy
- Application of Brahmi on the skin may irritate and result in rashes
- Brahmi is a powerful herb; it may lead to depression if you consume it in greater amounts.
The Key Takeaway
Using Brahmi for hair is a fantastic remedy. Using Brahmi hair packs on our hair abates dandruff and curbs its itchy crimson scalp. Brahmi oil is another way of usage of Brahmi which can be used to treat skin infections like dandruff and itchy scalp.
Stress, pollution, flawed eating regimen make it even more challenging for us to manage our hair issues. But we have a domestic remedy for you that can solve most of your hair associated problems and that remedy is Brahmi. Brahmi is a natural herb that is frequently used in hair care and fitness care products.
Yoga for Hair Growth | Sesame Oil For Hair | Neem Oil For Hair | Lice In Hair | Asparagus Racemosus | Brahmi Leaf | Yashtimadhu Uses | Brahmi Oil | Eclipta Alba | Shatavari For Men | Black Pepper Benefits | Black Pepper For Hair | Cardamom Benefits | Black Pepper | Black Cardamom | Keratin Treatment | Keratin | Green Cardamom | Grape Seed Extract | Virgin Coconut Oil |
Buy Multivitamin Tablet | Buy Hair Fall Tablets | Buy Herbal Tablets | Buy Minoxidil 5% | Buy Herbal Hair Oil | Buy Hair Fall Shampoo | Buy Anti Dandruff Shampoo | Buy Hair Root Serum | Buy Digestion Tablets | Buy Shatavari Ghrita | Buy Minoxidil 2% |