Dr. Shefali is a Dermatologist, Cosmetologist, and qualified Hair Specialist. She is an... assistant professor at KEM Hospitals Department of Dermatology and her research has been published in the Indian Journal of Drugs in Dermatology. Her diverse work profile allows her to stay connected with the latest developments in the field allowing her to tend to patients with expertise.
About the doctor
An assistant professor at the Department of Dermatology, KEM Hospital, Dr. Saini is a merit holder and has an MD (Dermatology, Venereology and Leprosy). Apart from conducting excellent diagnosis and providing treatment, she is an avid marathon runner and enjoys theatre.
- Awarded the Ratan Tata Scholarship for securing a distinction First MBBS in 2011.
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences MD Dermatology Postgraduate Examination-2020 merit holder in first attempt with distinction in practical examination.
- First position in MD Dermatology in KEM Hospital in September 2020.
- Awarded the ‘Dr. Arvind Lonkar Best Thesis’ prize in Cuticon, annual dermatology state conference in November 2020.
- Saini S et al. Int J Res Dermatol. 2019 Nov;5(4):894-897.
- Saini S, Kharkar VD, Nagral A. D-penicillamine induced elastosis perforans serpiginosa in a case of Wilson's disease. Indian J Drugs Dermatol 2019;5:107-9.
I was suffering from hair loss and dandruff for years. But Dr. Saini did a great job in my treatment. My hair fall is much less and dandruff has gone completely.