Herbal products are very beneficial for hair health as they are made from natural herbs which are very effective in solving all your hair issues without causing any serious side effects. They are sold as capsules, tablets, powders, fresh or dried plants and extracts among other things. They have their origins in ancient and traditional medicines which use medicinal plants to treat disease and improve health. Herbs may also slow hair loss or could even help augment new hair growth.
About Herbal Products
Herbal life products use natural and biological ingredients to treat a range of physical and emotional ailments. Ingredients like turmeric, ginger, echinacea and ginseng are used to prepare a variety of herbal products. These products contain minimal chemicals and so there is a lesser possibility of dangerous side effects. Herbal products like herbal hair oil are made by adding herbal extracts to a carrier oil base. Some of the popular carrier oils are coconut oil, almond oil, olive oil and mineral oil among others. Herbal products have very potent therapeutic properties and are largely considered to be more affordable than conventional medicines.
Uses of Herbal Products
Herbal products have had good success in treating mild and moderate illnesses. They are helpful in promoting digestive health and improve body metabolism which lead to a lot of other health benefits. They promote hair growth and prevent hair fall. They have anti-inflammatory properties and are capable of thickening your hair strands and help darken hair. Herbal products produce a slow and gradual change but the effects are long lasting. This is because these products treat the root cause. They have good pain killing properties. Herbal boosters have also become very popular now.
Dissatisfaction with conventional medicines has prompted a number of people to shift to herbal products for less severe illnesses. Herbal nutrition products are now a part of the daily diet of many individuals.
Side Effects of Herbal Products
As they say any product which has the capacity to do good can also harm the individual. The main risk of herbal products is the possible allergic reaction that it might induce. It would therefore be prudent to do a patch test on your skin by applying a small amount of the concerned product on the inside of your wrist. If you do not experience any adverse reaction in 24 hours you are good to go. However, if you do experience an allergic reaction, you might also have
- breathing problems
Herbal hair products might also have the following side effects:
- dry scalp
- scalp redness or irritation
- thinning hair
Herbal products could interfere with other pharmaceutical medications and therefore should be taken with care. If you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy do inform your doctor before starting any medication. Do not substitute conventional medicines with herbal medication without consulting your doctor.
How to Use Herbal Products
The herbal medicines should always be taken as recommended by your medical practitioner. The nature of herbal medicines makes it very difficult to prescribe a specific dose based on the ingredients that the plant has. Here are a couple of dos and don’ts when you use herbal products.
- Before using the medicine learn as much as possible about the products by reading up on it or in consultation with your doctor.
- Follow the instructions strictly and do not exceed the dosage
- Be very careful and closely observe its side effects. Stop or reduce if symptoms such as nausea, headache or dizziness recur.
- Before deciding on a particular brand always do some research and opt for the product of a recognised manufacturer.
- Do not opt for products that make unrealistic claims. Check the product label for ingredients and benefits.
- Be very careful before administering these drugs to infants and children as some of these herbal products have not been tested. Furthermore, the children will not be able to recognise the subtler side effects of these medicines until they become more severe.
How Herbal Products Work
Herbal medicines work on the concept of active ingredients. The active ingredients in many cases are unknown. In fact, some conventional medicines are also prepared from a solitary active ingredient taken from a plant source. However, herbal medicine practitioners believe that that effect of the whole plant is greater than a single part and therefore use the entire plant to prepare the herbal product.
The purpose of herbal medication is to return the body to its original natural balance so that the body can take care of itself.
Where to Buy Herbal Products Online
Be very cautious while buying herbal products online. This is because a lot of herbal products are unregulated and therefore may not be able to produce the same effects as traditional medicines. At times certain herbal products may have precariously high levels of lead, arsenic or mercury which may put the lives of the patient at risk.
At Traya all our products have been tested for the highest safety standards. From the ingredients to the products, all bear the mark of quality associated with Traya.
Collection of Best Herbal Products Online at Traya
At Traya we use a range of assorted herbs to create products of great value and potency. These ingredients are therapeutic and have been known to breathe new life into the body of the individual.
- Hair Ras: The ayurvedic herbs present in this formula are very useful in augmenting blood flow to the follicles and promote hair regrowth. Shatavari, amla, bhringraj and ashwagandha are only some of the herbs that are used to enhance hair and body health. The tablets are also very useful at improving iron levels and ensure hormonal balance.
Health Tatva Herbs: This product is very effective in improving absorption levels in the gut and thereby facilitate healthier hair and better energy. These are potent detox tablets and also augment antioxidant activity. Guduchi, ajwain, black pepper, hing and cumin are only some of the ingredients that are used in preparing these tablets.
- Digestion Herbs: Digestion and gut issues can severely impact the quality of your hair and this digestive product, made with cumin, clove, pepper and ginger, can help solve your problems. The herbs are very useful in offering relief from constipation & gas and regulate your bowel movements. Buy antioxidant supplements such as these as they are extremely effective and also lead to better skin and hair.
- Herbal Hair Oil: Herbs like Amla, bhringraj, yashtimadhu and aloe vera are mixed with essential oils such as Ylang Ylang and Motia Rosha to focus on reducing stress and improving scalp and hair health. This stops inflammation, removes dandruff and contributes to thicker hair. Buy hair oils like this, that address the root of the problem. This is also one of the potent anti-dandruff products.
Herbal medicines have become extremely popular but there is still very little information available on the way they work, their dosage and benefits. Let’s find out more:
- Do herbal products work?
Herbal products are known to work for minor and moderate injuries and treatments because of the therapeutic power of the ingredients themselves. However, this has to be done with competent medical supervision. For more severe problems conventional medicines and remedies might be necessary.
- Do herbal products have side effects?
Herbal products can at times produce allergic reactions and therefore one would be well advised to do a patch test on the skin before using it. If the medicine does not produce any adverse reaction within 24 hours you can go ahead and use it. Stop taking any oral medicines if symptoms such as nausea, dizziness and headaches occur. It could interfere with other medicines that you are having. Do adhere to the doses recommended by your doctor.
Product Table Price List
The herbal products from Traya have had good success in treating various hair issues and body disorders. Place your order and discover the wonderful benefits of these very potent products.
- Hair Ras (120 tablets) – ₹ 450
- Health Tatva Herbs (60 tablets) – ₹ 300
- Digestion Herbs (30 tablets) – ₹ 200
- Herbal Hair Oil (80 ml) – ₹ 450
The popularity of herbal products is rising rapidly as people look for more natural and biological options to improve their health. However, it is necessary to exercise some degree of caution in the selection of the products as the market is largely unorganised, so some research will be necessary before deciding on any product. Do visit us at Traya and take the help of our experts who will guide you as you discover the potent benefits of the world of herbal products.