Here’s the Connection Between Your Gut Health and Your Hair
About Traya Gutt ShudhiDo you suffer from stomach issues like constipation, indigestion, acidity, and unsatisfactory bowel & looking for the best digestion tablets? If yes, then it's time to put a stop to your search as Traya Gutt Shudhi digestive tablets are going to solve all your problems related to the stomach. Gutt Shudhi is not a Sanskrit phrase; it means cleansing your gut or improving your gut health.
Traya Gutt Shudhi is a product made by mixing the herb of Triphala and Avipattikar for strengthening the digestive system & improving the bowel movements for flawless skin and healthy hair. It even helps in proper digestion & stool motion. The unique mixture of herbs will give you relief from constipation, acidity, and burping naturally. The natural herb Avipattikar present in Traya Gutt Shudhi will aid in balancing pitta dosha.
Benefits of Traya Gutt Shudhi
- Cures constipation, acid reflux, gas, burping
- Improves overall gut health
- Detoxifies gut and reduces internal inflammation
- Increases energy and rejuvenating property
- Reduces Acne
- Cleanses the body internally
- Improve the blood circulation
IngredientsHere is a list of all the ingredients that are used in making Traya Gutt Shudhi:
- Amla: It is rich in antioxidants and vitamins that help in the growth of hair and also prevents hair fall.
- Black pepper: Help in the secretion of hydrochloric acid, proper digestion & suspend gas trapped in the intestines.
- Clove: Treats constipation and also solve stomach problems like vomiting, gas, and burning sensation.
- Cardamom: The chemical present in the cardamom helps in treating intestinal gas and also triggers food movement through the intestine.
- Ginger: Cure constipation and help to improve bowel movement.
- Nutgrass: Promote a better digestive system.
- Bibhitaki: Detoxifies pitta naturally and nourishes hair.
- Haritaki: Balances all the three doshas as they have antibacterial and antioxidative nature.
- Indian bay leaf: Treats constipation.
- Behada, Long Pepper, Turpeth, and Vidanga: Relieves the body of constipation.
How to useTo get rid of all the stomach problems and improve gut health, it's recommended that you take Traya Gutt Shudhi once a day after dinner or take it according to the prescription of the doctor.
How does Traya Gutt Shudhi workIf eating food is an essential factor for keeping the stomach healthy, then the digestion, absorption & utilization of food are also important. The gut health remains healthy only if there is an excretion of waste and toxins on a timely basis. The herbs present in Traya Gutt Shudhi thus assist in cleansing the stomach by helping in proper digestion. By providing the nutrients, these digestive tablets even nourish tissues and organs. It even boosts the immune system and thus helps in maintaining Aura & Chakra.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Common symptoms of an unhealthy gut?
Here are a few signs of an unhealthy gut:
- Stomach problems like gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea
- High sugar intake
- Skin irritation
- Constant fatigue
If you want to improve the health of your gut, we suggest you start taking Traya Gutt Shudhi as it will not only help you in improving gut health but will also solve your other stomach problems like constipation, gas, and burp.