or Ramadan,Here is the Fasting
Special Diet Plan.
ON WAKING UP
- 2 Glass warm water with one lemon in it.
- 1 Fig + 6 overnight soaked Almonds
FIRST MEAL - BREAKFAST (SEHRI)
- Aloo paratha with stuffed methi and coriander leaves + chia seeds with chaas
- Paneer paratha with coriander leaves + green chutney +1 bowl of cut fruits
- Seviyan veg upma with cashews and raisins
- Soaked rolled oats + nuts (4 walnuts) + fruits.
- Jowar Roti (or any other alternative to wheat) + eggs bhurji / paneer bhurji + Smoothie (use carrot and spinach compulsorily along with other veg and fruits- 1 glass)
- Oats moong puda +coriander and mint chutney + 1 fruit like apple, kiwi
- Green Vegetable stuffed paratha / Methi Thepla + chia seeds on 1 bowl of fruits
(Use multigrain flour for parathas or mix 20% wheat +
80% bajra/ jowar/ ragi/buckwheat)
TWICE A WEEK
- 2-3 egg omelette + one slice of Multigrain bread
- Sandwich with stuffed sprouts paste and lettuce, cucumber
- Veg sandwiches(use multigrain bread) and cut fruits
ONCE A WEEK
Mix dal dosa (50% chana dal + toor dal or moong dal + urad dal + masoor dal – all soaked for 8 hours and then ground) + coconut chutney or coriander mint chutney
- A cup of vegetable Poha with peanuts and pomegranate seeds.
Before beginning the fast, drink 500ml water again to make a total
1 litre in the morning hours. 2 litres to be consumed in the evening.
- Try to avoid fermented foods as it can cause acidity.
- Include cut fruits before Sehri(Breakfast) or drink fruit-veg smoothie or coconut water.
- Reduce Caffeine intake during Ramadan and eat a spoonful of flax seeds.
We get a lot of health issues because of our acidic food, or because of stress which leads to more acid production in the body. Include more alkaline food during Ramadan and other days also. During Ramadan also it’s important to walk regularly and 15 minutes after every meal so as to
reduce acid in our body.
OPEN YOUR RAMADAN FAST WITH NATURES CEREAL
BOWL IN THE EVENING WHICH WILL MAKE YOUR BODY
ALKALINE. NATURES CEREAL BOWL INCLUDES FRESH
BERRIES LIKE STRAWBERRIES, BLUEBERRIES, RASPBERRIES,
POMEGRANATE AND COCONUT WATER.
- Nature cereal bowl with 2-3 dates
- You can drink lemon juice also if you want or add sweet lime pulp in natures cereal
- A bowl of sauté veggies or soup or salads compulsory
One small bowl only of any rice item-biryani or Jeera rice or veg pulav ( for these use brown rice) plus one multi grain flour small roti with mix veg, paneer, or non veg curry or broccoli sabzi.
- In very less quantity- weight watchers should have only twice per week.
A small cup of pudding or Sevaiyan kheer or Yogurt with chia seeds or besan ladoo or 3-4 spoons of gajar ka halwa or beetroot halwa or mango dessert or fruit cake or nuts laddu or coconut laddu or a small cup of mango lassi.
*Note: Balance your acidic food with enough alkaline food. Add more lemon and ginger to your diet. Drink 1 litre in the morning and 2 litres of water in the
evening other than other liquids