Traya’s All New Vitamin Capsules for Better Hair Growth
Here's what you need to know about Hair Vitamins and why they are useful in your hair regrowth journey.
Traya is excited to launch its new improved Hair Vitamin Capsules that contain pygeum and pumpkin seed extracts to block DHT and stimulate hair growth. A hectic lifestyle may result in irregular eating habits and lack of nutrition which inevitably lead to health issues. The first sign of vitamin deficiencies appears in the form of hair loss. Our improved formula is aimed towards stimulating hair regrowth and providing essential protection to your hairs.
What is DHT and how does it cause hair loss ?
DHT or dihydrotestosterone is a byproduct hormone of testosterone, which is an essential hormone for sexual differentiation features. However, in some people DHT starts attacking follicles due to the levels of alpha reductase in their body. Most common type of hair loss in men is male pattern baldness (MPB) or androgenic alopecia which is genetic but has its triggers in other internal health issues, diet, lifestyle, stress and environmental factors.
Hair growth cycles usually take 2- 6 years . During this, hair grows, falls out and gets replaced by new hair. But when your body has a genetic disposition to DHT related hair loss, the duration of growth phase is shortened and hair follicles start shrinking so new hair doesn’t grow at the same rate. Therefore, one starts experiencing symptoms such as a receding hairline, hair thinning and increased hair fall.
What traya multivitamins contain and how does it help?
It has been observed that one of the most common causes of hair loss is nutritional deficiency in both men and women. This could be due to our poor diet or unhealthy lifestyle habits or poor nutrient absorption, all of which contributes to hair loss. Just like a plant requires nutrients to grow, a healthy hair growth demands adequate nutrition. We may not be able to provide the necessary amounts of nutrition alone through food, which is why supplementation becomes essential. This is what was on our minds when Traya launched their very own unique formula of ‘hair vitamins’ that is fortified with all the essential vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts that helps you to complete your hair nutrition profile. It is completely natural and safe to use. Don’t believe us? Take a look at its ingredients below and learn more about how each of them works for you :
- Biotin: Also known as vitamin B7, is an over the counter supplement that is believed to promote healthy hair. As biotin is water soluble it is not stored in the body and hence needs to be taken regularly through diet or nutraceutical supplements. It stimulates keratin production ( keratin is the structural protein of hair) as well as stimulates follicles for better growth. It is also believed to reduce hair loss.
- Folic acid: It is a synthetic form of folate which is naturally found in foods and is supplemented in the form of folic acid, both acts the same way. folic acid along with other vitamins exerts a combined positive effect on hair growth by stimulating growth of new hair cells and decreases inflammation.
- Pumpkin seed extract: Pumpkin seeds contain a bioactive compound known as cucurbitin, an amino acid which promotes hair growth by blocking enzymes and hormones, such as DHT that causes hair loss. It also contains vitamin C that plays a crucial role in hair growth. However, as a natural DHT blocker it doesn’t have any side-effects that allopathy DHT blockers like oral finasteride have.
- Pygeum: It is a herb that comes from the bark of African cherry trees and works as a natural DHT blocker by reducing the number of receptor sites where DHT can attach to cells.
- Green Tea Extract: It contains 90% Polyphenols, 60% Catechins, and 45% EGCG which helps block production of excess DHT. It also helps improve circulation which allows for better blood flow to follicles.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps in production of collagen, a protein that acts as hair thickener. It also facilitates iron absorption , thus reducing chances for hair loss related anemia.
- Zinc : It plays a vital role in hair growth and repairing damaged follicles.it also improves the function of oil glands around the follicles.
- Iron : It boosts scalp circulation and increases oxygen delivery to the follicles which results in better and faster hair growth.
- Vitamin B3: Also known as niacin enhances the growth of healthy hair and luscious hair.
All these super ingredients in Traya’s multivitamin helps you achieve your long term hair goals. It improves your overall skin and hair health as it is backed by a holistic approach of three sciences i.e. Ayurveda, Dermatology and Nutrition,. With new ingredients like green tea and bhringraj extracts as well as omega 3, your hair will receive all the nutrition it needs. Traya’s Multivitamin also helps to reduce inflammation and boost cell regeneration in the scalp, thereby maintaining scalp health.
Our vitamins are a 100% safe to consume and vegetarian
While a lot of people are doubtful of switching to vitamin supplements for hair growth, you can be assured that Traya Multivitamins are approved by doctors with the goodness of natural DHT blockers and essential vitamin compounds to improve hair growth. They are absolutely safe for consumption as they come with a doctor’s prescription. .
Go ahead and get yours today at https://traya.health/products/hair-vitamins