Dr. Jaspreet Sarna
DERMATOLOGIST | HAIR SPECIALIST, 11 YEARS
M.B.B.S, M.D (Dermatology)
About the doctor
Dr. Sarna is well established in Dermatology and Hair Science with over a decade of experience. She is a Cosmetologist and known for her outstanding performance as a Gold Medalist. A renowned author in various publishing journals of India since 2008 and strongly believes that stress management is the key to good health.
Dr. Sarna is very patient. I could experience positivity after meeting the doctor in the video consultation.
Dr. Jaspreet helped me with the right diagnosis and treatment. She understood my concerns and helped them solve as well, She was very polite too on the call.
The Doctor did a great job. My hair quality has really improved with the Traya Products and the doctor helped me understand the right dosage of the medicines and explained to me how long will it take to see results.
Dr. Jaspreet wrote my Traya prescription on how to use all the products. I also booked a consultation with her after completing 4 months of my plan. She helped me understand my progress.
Dr. Sarna is a very calm and cooperative doctor. She listen to my hair issues and then give me advice.
She explains the concern and root cause of problem very nicely. She even suggest a diet or foods to be avoided in necessary.
My father was having severe hair fall for years. He got onto Traya’s plan and got in touch with Dr. Sarna. He has seen results like never before. Thankyou Dr. Sarna.
Doctor Jaspreet very nicely explained to me about the type of my hair fall. It’s my 3rd month now, and my hair fall has reduced a lot.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Abstract from current literature: Homosexuality. Indian Journal of Sexually Transmitted Diseases and AIDS, Year 2008, Volume 29, Issue 1.
- Protean manifestations of herpes infection in AIDS cases. Indian Journal of Sexually Transmitted Diseases and AIDS, Year 2008, Volume 29, Issue 1.
- Bilateral nonhealing ulcers in groin: An interesting case of Metastatic Crohn's disease. Indian Journal of Sexually Transmitted Diseases and AIDS, Year 2008, Volume 29, Issue 2.
- Unilateral vulval swelling: What is the diagnosis? Indian Journal of Sexually Transmitted Diseases and AIDS, Year 2009, Volume 30, Issue 1.
Awards & Recognitions
- P.S. RANGANATHAN Memorial Prize in ASTICON 2008 for “Profile of treatment failure cases in HIV/AIDS”.
- Gold Medal for outstanding performance in MD (Skin & V.D.) 2010.