Role of Nutrition in Hair Health
Nutrition is an important aspect of hair loss treatment at Traya. Read more to find out what essential nutrients will help you grow your hair.
To keep your hair healthy, you need to eat healthily.
A balanced diet can help you enhance your hair strength and keep it in the growth phase longer, stop hair fall, and help in regrowth.
If you’re facing a deficiency of certain nutrients from food, you might see the effects on your hair.
Let’s see what you get from food that your hair needs to grow:
Protein - Hair is made of a hardened protein called Keratin. You need to include more protein-rich food in your diet to help improve your keratin structure and protect it from damage.
Biotin - Biotin promotes hair growth and also helps produce amino acids, the compounds that form protein.
- Iron - Iron in your red blood cells provides oxygen to your hair follicles
Omega-3 Fatty Acids - Essential fatty acids help prevent dry scalp and promote hair growth and make it shine.
- Water - Hair is made of protein and water and enough water intake is necessary to maintain their moisture to avoid dryness and breakage.
- B Vitamins - Vitamins B6, B12, and folate create red blood cells, that carry oxygen and nutrients to all of the cells in the body, including the ones in the scalp and hair follicles.
- Vitamin C - Vitamin C promotes healthy hair. it helps absorb iron and is used to form collagen, a structural fiber that makes up the connective tissue in the body, required for the healthy growth of hair tissue.
- Zinc - Zinc binds proteins that help strengthen hair follicles, and prevent hair loss.
Where to get them?
- Protein: Eggs, Almonds, Chicken Breast, Oats, and Paneer
- Biotin: Milk, Bananas, Walnut, Sunflower sees, Soybean
- Iron: Spinach, Shellfish, Pumpkinseed, Quinoa, Broccoli
Omega 3 Fatty Acids: Cod liver oil, Salmon, Flax seeds, Chia seeds, Walnuts
- Water: From your water purifier ;)
B Vitamins: Chicken, Yogurt, Leafy Greens, Eggs, Milk
Vitamin C: Citrus fruits, Broccoli, Red Cabbage, Cantaloupe, Kiwi
- Zinc: Dark Chocolate, Pumpkinseed, Garlic, Watermelon Seeds, Chick Peas
So back to the point, consuming a diet lacking the right nutrients can lead to hair loss. So, eat a balanced diet, get your dose of the right nutrients that will keep you healthy, promote hair growth, especially if you’re facing hair loss due to poor nutrition.Eat Healthy! Stay Healthy!
Popular ArticlesEffective Hair Fall Treatment For Men And Women | Shatavari Plant | Itchy Scalp | Telogen Effluvium | Ginger Powder | Shiny Hair | Hair Conditioner | Ginger Juice For Hair | Hair Smoothening | How To Increase Hair Volume | How Much Hair Fall Is Normal | Hair Rebonding | Hair Breakage | Scalp Psoriasis | Seborrheic Dermatitis | Postpartum Hair Loss | Female Pattern Baldness | Scalp Pain | How To Get Thick Hair Naturally | Layers Of Scalp
Buy Multivitamin Tablet | Buy Hair Fall Tablets | Buy Herbal Tablets | Buy Minoxidil 5% | Buy Herbal Hair Oil | Buy Hair Fall Shampoo | Buy Anti Dandruff Shampoo | Buy Hair Root Serum | Buy Digestion Tablets | Buy Shatavari Ghrita | Buy Minoxidil 2% |