Why should I eat supplements on a hair loss treatment plan
Many questions arise in our minds when we hear about hair fall supplements like how to take these supplements, how hair fall supplements work, is it safe or not, what side effects can occur, and many more. Today we will discuss these answers to clear all your doubts.
Nourished, healthy, silky, and voluminous hair is something that everyone dreams of, but the health of our hair is also a reflection of our overall body health. Lack of nutrition in our body can lead to thinning of hair, dry hair and hair fall. Proteins, zinc, iron, and vitamin B12, are much needed for hair which supports hair structure, moisturizes the scalp, promotes growth, and leads to lustrous-looking hair. But if you are not getting enough nutrients from your diet, supplements can increase the overall health of your hair.
Types of Supplements given on a Hair loss Treatment Plan & Why you need them
Doctor’s expert advice is a must if you want to add any hair fall supplements to your diet, while already taking medications. Knowing what nutrients or vitamins you are lacking, will also help you to make choices in case of supplement intake. Let's find out about some vitamins and nutrients that promote hair growth.
- B-Vitamins- B-vitamins called biotin are one of the best-known vitamins for hair growth. B-vitamins foods include soybeans, whole grains, spinach, almonds, meat, fish, seafood, greek yogurt, etc.
- Vitamin A- All kinds of cells need vitamin A to grow, including your hair. Vitamin A also helps skin glands to make sebum which moisturizes the scalp. It helps in achieving and maintaining the health of your hair. Whole foods with vitamin A include pumpkins, spinach, carrot, squash, milk, and eggs.
- Vitamin C- Our body needs vitamin C to produce a protein named collagen. Collagen is a vital part of the hair structure. Vitamin C also helps to absorb iron, which is another important element for hair growth. Kiwi, capsicum, papaya, strawberry, pineapple, guavas, and citrus fruits are good sources of vitamin C.
- Vitamin D- The tiny pores in the scalp is the place from where the new hair follicles are created and this is where new hair grows. Vitamin D plays a major role in this process. The body can produce vitamin D with the sun's direct rays. Good dietary sources of vitamin D include fatty fish like tuna fish, catfish, herring, cod liver oil, mushrooms, and fortified foods.
- Vitamin E- As a result of stress, hair starts to fall. The antioxidant properties in Vitamin E help to prevent stress. Almonds, hazelnuts, shrimp, spinach, olive oil, and avocados are rich sources of vitamin E.
- Iron- Iron is an important mineral for our body to function in many ways including hair growth. This is because iron helps red blood cells carry oxygen to our body cells. Sources of iron are pumpkin seeds, parsley, turmeric, eggs, oysters, red meat, spinach, and lentils.
- Protein- 95% of our hair is made up of a protein called Keratin. Consuming enough protein is important for the health of our hair. Vegetarians should take extra protein into their lifestyle through hair fall supplements or other food intake.
- Zinc- Zinc is necessary for hair tissue repair and growth. It also helps oil glands working properly around the hair follicles. Losing hair is a common symptom of zinc deficiency. Foods high in zinc include green beans, oysters, beef, spinach, chia seeds, wheat germ, garlic, and cherries.
Losing hair and hair thinning can be caused due to many reasons. Bad hairdos and stress are big ones. But there are minerals and vitamins you can take each day with expert help that can support healthy hair growth. A hair fall supplement with collagen peptides, biotin, keratin, hyaluronic acid, all the alphabetic vitamins, can help your hair grow back stronger and longer in a few weeks. After including hair fall supplements in your diet, be consistent with it and commit to them daily for at least six months. Not all hair fall supplements are vegan-friendly, so consult an expert for a substitute for the best tablet for hair fall. You may receive it in the form of some hair fall capsules, powders, and crazy-delicious gummies for healthier and stronger hair.
Why do you need Hair Vitamins?
- Helps hair to grow fast.
- Stopping hair aging.
- Prevents hair loss.
- Helps to create new hair follicles.
- Stimulates existing hair follicles.
- Lowers oxidative stress.
- Strengthens hair
- Keeps hair shiny.
Improve your hair health with the right nutrition with Traya Hair Vitamin with natural DHT blocker & multivitamins. This is absolutely natural and does not contain additives.
Dosage: One tablet daily or as prescribed by doctors.
Supplements to Balance Dosha
How Does Dosha Affect Your Hair Health
When people refer to hair types like pitta, vata, or kapha, they are referring to how the balanced hair would look. This base of hair type imbalances can occur in anyone. For example, a person of a dosha dominant kapha can have a pitta imbalance, a vata imbalance, or a dosha imbalance. Metabolic activity in hair can be caused by the pitta dosha, which includes the production of hair pigment proteins. The hair tends to be straight
and medium-thick if it is balanced. High pitta imbalance can lead to balding, and it can damage the color and texture of your hair.
Try our Traya’s best tablet for hair fall, Hair Ras for pitta dosha, ayurvedic nutrition for hair with 100% natural pitta balancing formula. It consists of ashwagandha, bhringraj, amla, shatavari, and tapyadi lauh will help you manage daily life stress.
Dosage: Two tablets, twice a day or as prescribed by doctors.
Digestive enzymes break down carbohydrates, fatty acids, and proteins from food. It is very important to maintain optimal health by allowing the absorption of nutrients. The nutrients in our food go to waste, without these enzymes.
Digestive enzyme hair fall supplements mimic the effects of natural digestive enzymes which originate in our bodies that help in breaking down and absorbing food.
How Is Digestion Related to Hair Fall
Digestion occurs when stomach acids break down the food you have eaten. Then in the intestines, nutrients get absorbed.
But stomach acid doesn’t break down some fibers very well. To absorb full nutrients from this kind of fiber, our body depends on bacteria and other microbes living in the gut. If you are lacking in gut flora such as enterococcus, bifidobacterium, or bacteroides, then it could affect the health of your hair and hair starts to fall. This is how digestions & hair fall are related. It is easy to be deficient in vitamin K, niacin, biotin, vitamin B12, or folic acid. This might lead to malnutrition.
Enhance your hair health by relieving constipation and fixing gut health by using Traya’s Gutt Suddhi.
Dosage: One tablet daily or as prescribed by doctors.
As we discussed before, biotin is an essential vitamin for hair.
Taking biotin-based hair fall supplements is likely effective for treating biotin deficiency.
Why is Biotin Necessary for Hair Fall
Some research has shown that biotin supplements may help our hair to regrow if we have a clinical biotin deficiency or alopecia. Adding biotin hair fall supplements to your diet, without being properly consulted by a doctor poses the risk that diagnosis and treatment of the underlying cause of your symptoms will be delayed.
Are there any Side Effects of Taking Any Supplements
Upset stomach, diarrhea, or constipation may occur. These hair fall supplements effects are not permanent and may disappear as your body adjusts to these hair vitamins. Iron ingredients in supplements may cause your stools to turn black, but it is harmless.